Jersey Cape Kayak Fishing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jersey Cape Kayak Fishing

A SOUTHERN NJ FORUM FOR LOCAL KAYAK FISHING AND INFO

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
The Kayak Fishing Store ..........501 Ocean Drive, North Wildwood, NJ......... The largest selection of accessories in Southern NJ!!!!!!! ......................www.TheKayakFishingStore.com ..............609.522.5969.....................
The Kayak Fishing Store
back bay schoolies The-ka11
JCKF Traffic Admin
Certified Site

Website Builder

back bay schoolies

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
yaknfool

yaknfool

back bay schoolies Empty
PostSubject: back bay schoolies   back bay schoolies EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 9:04 pm

Fished a creek mouth sunrise and sunset today, about an hour each trip. Picked up a 23" bass on a small plug in the am, and a 21" fish on the teaser (a 3" shrimp) in the pm. I keep thinking the next trip its gonna break open.... hope it happens. Good luck to all hitting the flats this week!
Back to top Go down
SJ Fish Whisperer
Admin
SJ Fish Whisperer

back bay schoolies Empty
PostSubject: Re: back bay schoolies   back bay schoolies EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 9:43 pm

Thanks for the report Larry and the good luck wishes. I can't wait to get out on the water!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thekayakfishingstore.com
Jimmy kayak

back bay schoolies Empty
PostSubject: Re: back bay schoolies   back bay schoolies EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 10:23 am

Hey thanks for the reports! It's exciting knowing the striped bass are back around and the warm weather is almost upon us. I was thinking about testing the new fishfinder on Friday. If anyone in the wildwood area want to try for some winter flounder just get in touch with me. Good luck folks...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

back bay schoolies Empty
PostSubject: Re: back bay schoolies   back bay schoolies Empty

Back to top Go down

back bay schoolies
Page 1 of 1