Jersey Cape Kayak Fishing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jersey Cape Kayak Fishing

A SOUTHERN NJ FORUM FOR LOCAL KAYAK FISHING AND INFO

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
The Kayak Fishing Store ..........501 Ocean Drive, North Wildwood, NJ......... The largest selection of accessories in Southern NJ!!!!!!! ......................www.TheKayakFishingStore.com ..............609.522.5969.....................
The Kayak Fishing Store
Tax day Report The-ka11
JCKF Traffic Admin
Certified Site

Website Builder

Tax day Report

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spinfisherbob

Spinfisherbob

Tax day Report Empty
PostSubject: Tax day Report   Tax day Report EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 10:40 pm

I have got out only 4 days this month with 3 short Stripers to report...Got out one day with Barrel and Chip....but this is news to me...eary showing of Drum...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Scott is straight up on his reports...not smart enough to cover up the facts.

Saturday, April 16, 2011 /\/\/\ 5:07PM
Evening Report: There were a large quantity of weigh-ins today. We saw lots of stipers and drumfish. Some of the fish were caught last night and weighed in this morning, while others were fresh catches of the morning. Big drum was twenty five pounds and the big stripers were just over the twenty pound mark. The catching is ON!
Not that I am rushing things, but YES the $100 reward for first bluefish caught at Graveling Point or Pebble Beach is still being offered for 2011. I don't expect to see the blues for another ten days. Keep those bass and drum rolling in.
Sea Ya
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/spinfisherbob?feature=mhum

Tax day Report
Page 1 of 1