Jersey Cape Kayak Fishing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jersey Cape Kayak Fishing

A SOUTHERN NJ FORUM FOR LOCAL KAYAK FISHING AND INFO

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
The Kayak Fishing Store ..........501 Ocean Drive, North Wildwood, NJ......... The largest selection of accessories in Southern NJ!!!!!!! ......................www.TheKayakFishingStore.com ..............609.522.5969.....................
The Kayak Fishing Store
fish finder The-ka11
JCKF Traffic Admin
Certified Site

Website Builder

fish finder

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
phillyyaker

fish finder Empty
PostSubject: fish finder   fish finder EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 11:06 am

im trying to put a fishfinder on my yak...i have an ocean kayak trident 13...i know that the humming bird goes well with it....can u guys help me out...which unit is good and not too expensive...i read SJ's post about how hummingbird will send transducer back to fit in the yak...but i dont have enough time to do that..so what should i do???please post some comments...im trying to start fishing next week....
Back to top Go down
clamboni

fish finder Empty
PostSubject: Re: fish finder   fish finder EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 11:10 am

phillyyaker wrote:
im trying to put a fishfinder on my yak...i have an ocean kayak trident 13...i know that the humming bird goes well with it....can u guys help me out...which unit is good and not too expensive...i read SJ's post about how hummingbird will send transducer back to fit in the yak...but i dont have enough time to do that..so what should i do???please post some comments...im trying to start fishing next week....

Personally I like Lowrance/Eagle units. What do you consider not too expensive? There's $80 units and $200 units. To me, a $200 unit isn't that expensive, don't know about you. I have a Mark-5x for $160 and I like it better than any unit I've had on the yak yet.
Back to top Go down
clamboni

fish finder Empty
PostSubject: Re: fish finder   fish finder EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 11:29 am

To add to that, I don't think you'll see any difference whatsoever with the different transducer. I say just use the one it comes with.
Back to top Go down
phillyyaker

fish finder Empty
PostSubject: Re: fish finder   fish finder EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 9:39 am

thanks clamboni... for the reply...i was thinking about getting a hummingbird 385ci, but dont want to spend that much for my first fish finder..i like the eagle cuda 350..maybe thinking about getting it this week...i dont know if its hard to install...thanks again for the valuable reply..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

fish finder Empty
PostSubject: Re: fish finder   fish finder Empty

Back to top Go down

fish finder
Page 1 of 1