Jersey Cape Kayak Fishing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jersey Cape Kayak Fishing

A SOUTHERN NJ FORUM FOR LOCAL KAYAK FISHING AND INFO

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
The Kayak Fishing Store ..........501 Ocean Drive, North Wildwood, NJ......... The largest selection of accessories in Southern NJ!!!!!!! ......................www.TheKayakFishingStore.com ..............609.522.5969.....................
The Kayak Fishing Store
Precision Surf Tackle Jigs and Teasers The-ka11
JCKF Traffic Admin
Certified Site

Website Builder

Precision Surf Tackle Jigs and Teasers

Go down 
+5
KJV
herder
rubone47
SeaFlea
PrecisionSurfTackle
9 posters
AuthorMessage
PrecisionSurfTackle

Precision Surf Tackle Jigs and Teasers Empty
PostSubject: Precision Surf Tackle Jigs and Teasers   Precision Surf Tackle Jigs and Teasers EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 3:30 pm

I'm am opening this offer to any and all JCKF members I have a new batch of Ultra Minnow Jig heads that are perfect for Fluke. I have right now 1/4, 3/8, 1/2, and 5/8oz jig heads and teasers are in many colors. Please visit us on Facebook to see pictures of everything we have to offer. I will be giving all JCKF members deals as we don't sell to the public. If you don't have Facebook you can email me at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and I will get you what you need.

Here are a few pictures of the products.

Jigs heads and Bucktails

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Teasers

Back to top Go down
SeaFlea

SeaFlea

PostSubject: Re: Precision Surf Tackle Jigs and Teasers   Precision Surf Tackle Jigs and Teasers EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 8:14 pm

Good lookin' product line ya got there Kevin!
Back to top Go down
PrecisionSurfTackle

PostSubject: Re: Precision Surf Tackle Jigs and Teasers   Precision Surf Tackle Jigs and Teasers EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 8:59 am

Thank you orders have been coming in pretty good since I started the bucktails. Got my molds finally for the 3/4, 1, 1.5, and 2oz ultra minnows so we will have them available this week also. Get your orders in soon guys before I'm to backed up.
Back to top Go down
rubone47

rubone47

PostSubject: Re: Precision Surf Tackle Jigs and Teasers   Precision Surf Tackle Jigs and Teasers EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 9:14 pm

They look great I went on your face book page but how do i find your prices
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MUDDUCKS47?feature=guide
herder

herder

PostSubject: Re: Precision Surf Tackle Jigs and Teasers   Precision Surf Tackle Jigs and Teasers EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 9:50 pm

Same here, went to the facebook page, and I hate facebook Aargh
Back to top Go down
KJV

KJV

PostSubject: Re: Precision Surf Tackle Jigs and Teasers   Precision Surf Tackle Jigs and Teasers EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 12:44 pm

Ditto...need to replace some lost gear! Love to support our sponsors.
Back to top Go down
PrecisionSurfTackle

PostSubject: Re: Precision Surf Tackle Jigs and Teasers   Precision Surf Tackle Jigs and Teasers EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 4:43 pm

Sorry everyone please email me for prices as I'm still working on getting the list together as we are expanding our product line.
Back to top Go down
PrecisionSurfTackle

PostSubject: Re: Precision Surf Tackle Jigs and Teasers   Precision Surf Tackle Jigs and Teasers EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 8:24 pm

Price list is finished and can be sent to anyone interested. We also now have molds to do any Ultra minnow jig head from 1/4oz. to 8oz. in pink, white, chartreuse, and glow. Email me for info.
Back to top Go down
PrecisionSurfTackle

PostSubject: Re: Precision Surf Tackle Jigs and Teasers   Precision Surf Tackle Jigs and Teasers EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 10:23 am

A few updated pictures:

Back to top Go down
tmtfield

tmtfield

PostSubject: Re: Precision Surf Tackle Jigs and Teasers   Precision Surf Tackle Jigs and Teasers EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 5:13 pm

I recieved the order and everything looks great!!!!

Tried them out for the first time today and the only fish caught was on one of your white bucktails. Turns out they work in 20mph winds too!

Keep us posted on your inventory and I am sure that you will have a steady line of customers.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
PrecisionSurfTackle

PostSubject: Re: Precision Surf Tackle Jigs and Teasers   Precision Surf Tackle Jigs and Teasers EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 2:41 pm

Just want to let everyone know that as of tomorrow our prices will be changing so if you want to lock in an order at the current prices please do so before tomorrow night. Email me at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for price list.
Back to top Go down
walker140

walker140

PostSubject: Re: Precision Surf Tackle Jigs and Teasers   Precision Surf Tackle Jigs and Teasers EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 4:23 pm

Is it safe to say you will have an inventory at the jamboree?

Back to top Go down
PrecisionSurfTackle

PostSubject: Re: Precision Surf Tackle Jigs and Teasers   Precision Surf Tackle Jigs and Teasers EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 5:39 pm

I have been slacking lately. Been very busy but if you let me know what your looking for I will try to bring them down with me.
Back to top Go down
herder

herder

PostSubject: Re: Precision Surf Tackle Jigs and Teasers   Precision Surf Tackle Jigs and Teasers EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 8:50 pm

I'm sure if ya bring a bunch of associated sizes and colors I'm sure ya'll be able to get some of us to buy some.
I'm looking for 3/4 to 1 1/2 in white,yellow and chartreuse. cheers
Back to top Go down
redfish12

PostSubject: Re: Precision Surf Tackle Jigs and Teasers   Precision Surf Tackle Jigs and Teasers EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 1:35 pm

Definitely bring some!
Back to top Go down
mullet miller
Admin
mullet miller

PostSubject: Re: Precision Surf Tackle Jigs and Teasers   Precision Surf Tackle Jigs and Teasers EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 5:49 pm

PrecisionSurfTackle, unless you are a contributing sponsor of the event, there is not to be any selling of fishing tackle or other gear unless preapproved by the event committee. Approval requires a minimum of 40% of all proceeds to be donated to Heroes On The Water. If you have any questions in this matter, please contact Chris Parson directly. Thanks for understanding.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Precision Surf Tackle Jigs and Teasers   Precision Surf Tackle Jigs and Teasers Empty

Back to top Go down

Precision Surf Tackle Jigs and Teasers
Page 1 of 1