Jersey Cape Kayak Fishing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jersey Cape Kayak Fishing

A SOUTHERN NJ FORUM FOR LOCAL KAYAK FISHING AND INFO

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
The Kayak Fishing Store ..........501 Ocean Drive, North Wildwood, NJ......... The largest selection of accessories in Southern NJ!!!!!!! ......................www.TheKayakFishingStore.com ..............609.522.5969.....................
The Kayak Fishing Store
JCKF Jamboree for Heroes on the Water Announcement! The-ka11
JCKF Traffic Admin
Certified Site

Website Builder

JCKF Jamboree for Heroes on the Water Announcement!

Go down 
+11
OlBluesguy
ArtieW
PrecisionSurfTackle
tmtfield
flyguide
Squid Lips
walker140
KJV
JKay
herder
SJ Fish Whisperer
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SJ Fish Whisperer
Admin
SJ Fish Whisperer

JCKF Jamboree for Heroes on the Water Announcement! Empty
PostSubject: JCKF Jamboree for Heroes on the Water Announcement!   JCKF Jamboree for Heroes on the Water Announcement! EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 8:21 am

Dear Kayak Anglers,

Jersey Cape Kayak Fishing would like to announce that we have set the date for the 3rd Annual Cape May Kayak Fishing Jamboree for Friday, 10/19/12 through Sunday, 10/21/12. Registration is now open at JCKF.net. This is a charity event to raise funds and awareness for Heroes on the Water. The entry fee is $50 and includes a T-shirt, Dinner on Saturday night and Raffle Ticket. Registration can be found at https://jckf-forum.forumotion.net/t775-jckf-registration-2012

In the strictest of terms, this event in not a tournament. We want it to be more of a gathering of friends for the sake of the camaraderie found within this sport and leave the formalities out. For this reason, we switched to a Jamboree type of format last year and everyone had a blast!

We are already receiving donations from sponsors to be raffled off to raise money for H.O.W. Many companies donate for the sake of promoting the sport and supporting various charities. These are the companies that we have chosen to align ourselves with. Please visit their sites and consider their products when shopping.

A NON-mandatory meet and greet bon-fire meeting will be held on Friday, October 19, 2012 at 6pm, at the Lake Laurie Campground (Event Headquarters) located in Erma, NJ. This meeting will be about general information and we’ll be sharing some up to date hot spots. We’ll open up the raffles and Calcutta’s at this time too. We’ll also need to satisfy the traditional good luck toast. Please bring a beverage of your choosing to the meeting.

For bragging rights, and for those with a competitive edge, we will be having some prizes and a few Calcutta’s. Target species will be Striped Bass, Weakfish, Bluefish, Fluke and Tautog. Individual species, Slam and Grand Slam categories will be created.

We recommend that everyone stay at the Lake Laurie Campground. (We had the entire campground to ourselves for last two years.) Plenty of clean bathrooms, showers and laundry are on site. The staff there is awesome and we had an absolute blast last year. If you weren’t there, talk to someone that was. You’ll be told not to miss it. Lake Laurie Campground 669 Route 9, Cape May,NJ-08204 (609)884-3567 http://www.morganrvresorts.com/omkara/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&layout=item&id=48&Itemid=195

We are in the planning stages of adding; kayak fishing clinics, sponsor booths, on the water kayak demos, and fresh water fishing within the tournament headquarters all through the weekend long event. Each participant will receive an event T-shirt and dinner at the banquet to be held on Saturday at 5pm.

If you have any questions about the event or would like to become a sponsor or exhibitor, please feel free to check out the full info on JCKF.net or email us at;

Tight Lines and Catch ‘em Up!

Chris Parson (SJ Fish Whisperer) chris@jckf.net Charlie LaBar (Lunchbox) charliel@jckf.net

Bob Miller (Mullet Miller) bob@jckf.net Charlie Hackman (Seaflea) Charlieh@jckf.net Lake Laurie websiteRegistration form

Last edited by SJ Fish Whisperer on Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I are not a good spellerer)
Back to top Go down
http://www.thekayakfishingstore.com
herder

herder

PostSubject: Re: JCKF Jamboree for Heroes on the Water Announcement!   JCKF Jamboree for Heroes on the Water Announcement! EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 6:30 pm

Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!
Can't wait, it's getting closer now.
My son is amped too, he blew off some other trips so he can make it down there.
He is ready to do some more damage on da tog cheers
Back to top Go down
JKay

PostSubject: Re: JCKF Jamboree for Heroes on the Water Announcement!   JCKF Jamboree for Heroes on the Water Announcement! EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 11:12 am

I'm ready too Rich! Got the registration in and reserved a campsite. The new Hobie will get all banged up on those bridge pilings. cheers
Back to top Go down
KJV

KJV

PostSubject: Re: JCKF Jamboree for Heroes on the Water Announcement!   JCKF Jamboree for Heroes on the Water Announcement! EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:26 am

Count me in!!!! Sending reg. this week!!!
Back to top Go down
walker140

walker140

PostSubject: Re: JCKF Jamboree for Heroes on the Water Announcement!   JCKF Jamboree for Heroes on the Water Announcement! EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 2:56 pm

sounds great..sending registration this week...looking forward to meeting everyone...

cheers
Back to top Go down
Squid Lips

Squid Lips

PostSubject: Re: JCKF Jamboree for Heroes on the Water Announcement!   JCKF Jamboree for Heroes on the Water Announcement! EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 9:29 am

Ok, quick question- do we reserve the campsite directly with Lake Laurie or thru here?
Back to top Go down
flyguide

flyguide

PostSubject: Re: JCKF Jamboree for Heroes on the Water Announcement!   JCKF Jamboree for Heroes on the Water Announcement! EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 10:43 am

herder wrote:
Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!
Can't wait, it's getting closer now.
My son is amped too, he blew off some other trips so he can make it down there.
He is ready to do some more damage on da tog cheers

Fear the Toganator
Wow Rich you look almost distinguished in your avatar. AlmostLOL
[u]
Back to top Go down
tmtfield

tmtfield

PostSubject: Re: JCKF Jamboree for Heroes on the Water Announcement!   JCKF Jamboree for Heroes on the Water Announcement! EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 4:13 pm

Check in the mail and Campsite booked

JCKF Jamboree for Heroes on the Water Announcement! 450701
Back to top Go down
SJ Fish Whisperer
Admin
SJ Fish Whisperer

PostSubject: Re: JCKF Jamboree for Heroes on the Water Announcement!   JCKF Jamboree for Heroes on the Water Announcement! EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 5:17 pm

Starting to get a lot of registrations now. Looks like Tog are starting to pile up too! Looking forward to seeing everyone soon!
Back to top Go down
PrecisionSurfTackle

PostSubject: Re: JCKF Jamboree for Heroes on the Water Announcement!   JCKF Jamboree for Heroes on the Water Announcement! EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 9:23 am

Hey Chris does this campsite have full hook ups? And will I be able to fit a 31' camper?
Back to top Go down
ArtieW

ArtieW

PostSubject: Re: JCKF Jamboree for Heroes on the Water Announcement!   JCKF Jamboree for Heroes on the Water Announcement! EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 2:00 pm

Okay, I'm going to fill out the form and get it down to you, Chris. I'm reserving a site for SeaFlea and myself, if I can get through on the phone.
I promise to try and keep all my bones in one piece this year! Laughing
Artie
Back to top Go down
ArtieW

ArtieW

PostSubject: Re: JCKF Jamboree for Heroes on the Water Announcement!   JCKF Jamboree for Heroes on the Water Announcement! EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 2:38 pm

Dang! Every time I see herder's avatar, I want to have a beer-go figure! I got my campsite reserved! Charlie and I have site 18, right next to Skip and Flyguide. cheers
Back to top Go down
SJ Fish Whisperer
Admin
SJ Fish Whisperer

PostSubject: Re: JCKF Jamboree for Heroes on the Water Announcement!   JCKF Jamboree for Heroes on the Water Announcement! EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 3:55 pm

Awesome! Can,t wait to see everyone. I hear they are padding all of the trees, roots and picnic tables around your site and the Wolf Den sites!!!

Kevin, hook ups are on all sites I believe. As for length, you should contact the campground.
Back to top Go down
ArtieW

ArtieW

PostSubject: Re: JCKF Jamboree for Heroes on the Water Announcement!   JCKF Jamboree for Heroes on the Water Announcement! EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 12:14 pm

Chris, mailed out the form and check for registration today. Let me know if you get it. Cool
Back to top Go down
SJ Fish Whisperer
Admin
SJ Fish Whisperer

PostSubject: Re: JCKF Jamboree for Heroes on the Water Announcement!   JCKF Jamboree for Heroes on the Water Announcement! EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 2:10 pm

Will do Artie.
Back to top Go down
OlBluesguy

OlBluesguy

Location : Wilkes-Barre Pa. crashes @ Barnagate, EHT., Ocean City

PostSubject: Re: JCKF Jamboree for Heroes on the Water Announcement!   JCKF Jamboree for Heroes on the Water Announcement! EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 9:08 pm

I'm in.... registration and campsite taken care of. will be there on Thurs.
Back to top Go down
PrecisionSurfTackle

PostSubject: Re: JCKF Jamboree for Heroes on the Water Announcement!   JCKF Jamboree for Heroes on the Water Announcement! EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 9:47 pm

Campsite is booked for the weekend. Can we pay at the site for the jamboree or do we have to send in a check? I can't wait to do some down south fishing.
Back to top Go down
SJ Fish Whisperer
Admin
SJ Fish Whisperer

PostSubject: Re: JCKF Jamboree for Heroes on the Water Announcement!   JCKF Jamboree for Heroes on the Water Announcement! EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 1:46 pm

You can pay at the site, but you won't have food or tshirt or capt bag or raffle ticket
Back to top Go down
PrecisionSurfTackle

PostSubject: Re: JCKF Jamboree for Heroes on the Water Announcement!   JCKF Jamboree for Heroes on the Water Announcement! EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 8:11 pm

Damn you why dont you just take away everything lol I'll be mailing out my check this week
Back to top Go down
SJ Fish Whisperer
Admin
SJ Fish Whisperer

PostSubject: Re: JCKF Jamboree for Heroes on the Water Announcement!   JCKF Jamboree for Heroes on the Water Announcement! EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 12:28 pm

CHANGE TO JAMBOREE ITINERARY - Sunday lunch has been moved back to Saturday dinner at 6pm. Awards, raffles, dinner and adult beverages can now be had all evening with friends with no one needing to drive anywhere. Sunday will be a fish for fun and pack up day. Lake Laurie allows us to stay all day on Sunday, so there is no rush.
Back to top Go down
Onelastcast

PostSubject: Re: JCKF Jamboree for Heroes on the Water Announcement!   JCKF Jamboree for Heroes on the Water Announcement! EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 5:02 pm

SJ Fish Whisperer wrote:
CHANGE TO JAMBOREE ITINERARY - Sunday lunch has been moved back to Saturday dinner at 6pm. Awards, raffles, dinner and adult beverages can now be had all evening with friends with no one needing to drive anywhere. Sunday will be a fish for fun and pack up day. Lake Laurie allows us to stay all day on Sunday, so there is no rush.

Great move, it gives you the option to pack up Sunday and leave early.

I'll be down there on Thursday, site #44. Will you guys be there too like last year?

James
Back to top Go down
SJ Fish Whisperer
Admin
SJ Fish Whisperer

PostSubject: Re: JCKF Jamboree for Heroes on the Water Announcement!   JCKF Jamboree for Heroes on the Water Announcement! EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 6:59 pm

ABSOLUTELY!!!!!
Back to top Go down
herder

herder

PostSubject: Re: JCKF Jamboree for Heroes on the Water Announcement!   JCKF Jamboree for Heroes on the Water Announcement! EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 8:28 pm

Fabulous, what a splendid plan Shocked
Got my campsite from Thursday till Monday.
Plenty of time to fish, and Saturday should be a blast.
Back to top Go down
Onelastcast

PostSubject: Re: JCKF Jamboree for Heroes on the Water Announcement!   JCKF Jamboree for Heroes on the Water Announcement! EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 7:34 am

SJ Fish Whisperer wrote:
ABSOLUTELY!!!!!

SWEET!!!!!!! I'll have my rod ready to fish.

Back to top Go down
SJ Fish Whisperer
Admin
SJ Fish Whisperer

PostSubject: Re: JCKF Jamboree for Heroes on the Water Announcement!   JCKF Jamboree for Heroes on the Water Announcement! EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 7:40 am

Same thing as last year except we have a lot of weakfish in the area!

I'm working on updating maps, hot spots and launches now.

If you haven't gotten your registrations in, move you butts!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JCKF Jamboree for Heroes on the Water Announcement!   JCKF Jamboree for Heroes on the Water Announcement! Empty

Back to top Go down

JCKF Jamboree for Heroes on the Water Announcement!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next