Jersey Cape Kayak Fishing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jersey Cape Kayak Fishing

A SOUTHERN NJ FORUM FOR LOCAL KAYAK FISHING AND INFO

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
The Kayak Fishing Store ..........501 Ocean Drive, North Wildwood, NJ......... The largest selection of accessories in Southern NJ!!!!!!! ......................www.TheKayakFishingStore.com ..............609.522.5969.....................
The Kayak Fishing Store
Thanks Chris The-ka11
JCKF Traffic Admin
Certified Site

Website Builder

Thanks Chris

Go down 
+7
walker140
JKay
Nj05nismo
tmtfield
jgrausa
cascading
herder
11 posters
AuthorMessage
herder

herder

Thanks Chris Empty
PostSubject: Thanks Chris   Thanks Chris EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 9:24 am

Just had to say thanks again to Chris and the whole crew for putting this together.
Had a great time once again, food was great and nobody got hurt cheers
Back to top Go down
cascading

Thanks Chris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks Chris   Thanks Chris EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 10:11 am

I second that. Thanks Chris and the rest of the crew for all your time & hard work putting this event together. It was nice meeting all you guys. i had a good time and the tog fishing was alot of fun. Not to mention the nice rod/ reel combo I won at the raffle. Thanks again for an awesome weekend. I hope to get back over there again soon. Also do you have an e-mail for who donated the rod/reel combo so I can send a thanks to them for their support of the sport/ event.
Ryan
Back to top Go down
jgrausa

jgrausa

Thanks Chris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks Chris   Thanks Chris EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 1:10 pm

Ditto.
Great job Chris, Jon, Charlie and all.

Also thanks to Tim and Jeremy for providing me with guidance for my first back bay and inlet outing. I caught fish (Tog, blue, flounder), didn't loose any tackle, didn't get lost on the water, and didn't swamp at a bridge piling or jetty. A very positive expericnce excepting getting skunked at the raffle (maybe I need a Hobie to improve my odds, ha, ha)

Joe

Back to top Go down
tmtfield

tmtfield

Thanks Chris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks Chris   Thanks Chris EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 7:39 pm

Agreed

Thanks has to go to Chris, Mullet, Lunchbox and the rest of the crew. Had a great time, caught some fish, made new friends, and spent time with a few old ones. The kayak fishing community constanly impresses me and this weekend was great example of how good the people are that are involved in this sport.

Thanks again!
Back to top Go down
Nj05nismo

Thanks Chris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks Chris   Thanks Chris EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 9:24 pm

jgrausa wrote:
Ditto.
Great job Chris, Jon, Charlie and all.

Also thanks to Tim and Jeremy for providing me with guidance for my first back bay and inlet outing. I caught fish (Tog, blue, flounder), didn't loose any tackle, didn't get lost on the water, and didn't swamp at a bridge piling or jetty. A very positive expericnce excepting getting skunked at the raffle (maybe I need a Hobie to improve my odds, ha, ha)

Joe

Glad to hear u had fun...any time u wanna hit the shore u know where to get me. Btw I modified the tog rig I tied for you...a little harder to tie now but it shouldn't tangle when you catch a fish.

Probably the best weekend I've had fishing in a while. Proved that one can sit on a kayak for almost 19 hrs strait if the seat is good enough. The wind made me quit long before the seat was an issue. I'll be attending next year and WILL be entering the calcuttas. My 20" blue and 18" weakie are still mocking me. Aargh Big thumbs up to the guys who set this up...and glad to see such a great organization get supported by so many great fishermen. Good Job if you guys ever need help setting up this or any other GTG just let me know.
Back to top Go down
JKay

Thanks Chris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks Chris   Thanks Chris EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 9:03 am

Thanks again to Chris and gang, and Heroes on the Water for another great event. Super fun time with plenty of tog action! Thanks everyone!
Back to top Go down
walker140

walker140

Thanks Chris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks Chris   Thanks Chris EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 11:08 am

Just wanted to jump in and second everyones thoughts here.

I feel that it is rare to have such a large/growing group of people be able to get together and pull something like this with minimal problems.

I enjoyed and will def. continue and do my part to try and get the word out about HOW and this growing sport /community.

Thanks again..

CW

PS Thanks to the entire crew of orginaizers/ sponsers that donated their time and products... and to the TKFS for all they do for this area.

Good Job

Back to top Go down
ArtieW

ArtieW

Thanks Chris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks Chris   Thanks Chris EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 4:17 pm

Adding my thanks to Chris and his crew! I had a great time, stayed in one piece, and am now lusting after a Caribbean 14 (Thanks for fueling the fire, SeaFlea!). As usual, I'm proud to be a member of the Wolfpack, which did a fine job with "Beers of the World". cheers
Tight lines, Artie
Back to top Go down
skipbytes

Thanks Chris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks Chris   Thanks Chris EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 7:43 pm

Thanks Guys, once again had a great time,food was fantastic. All the time everyone put into the jamboree really showed and can only get bigger and better from here.Good job to all. Skip
Back to top Go down
Yak Chum

Yak Chum

Thanks Chris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks Chris   Thanks Chris EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 8:25 pm

Great job guys! Total success!! Please let us know when the #'s come in for HOW!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ThePlasticHull.net
SJ Fish Whisperer
Admin
SJ Fish Whisperer

Thanks Chris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks Chris   Thanks Chris EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 10:56 am

You are all very welcome! Thank you all for the kind words and for showing such a strong level of support to HOW! Together, we all raised $4000!!!! That is going to go a long way to helping get our Heroes get to the water!!!

The level of assistance that we received this year was amazing. Firstly, I have to thank Bob "Mullet" Miller, Charlie "Seaflea" Hackman, Charlie "Lunchbox" LaBar, and my wife Christina. These guys went above and beyond the call. Not only doing what needed to be done for the event and the store, but for helping me personally. None of this would have happened without you guys.

Butch "Butch." Newell, Matt Williams, Dennis "Piney" Barns from NJ HOW and all of the sponsors, donators, and folks that rolled up their sleeves to lend a hand! You will all be mentioned in my wrap up article when completed.

Even though JonS and I are part of the TKFS crew, I want to personally thank Paul "Rockbro" Zuzock. Paul went into pocket to cover the expenses associated with that great meal we shared. Thank you Paul!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thekayakfishingstore.com
Sponsored content

Thanks Chris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks Chris   Thanks Chris Empty

Back to top Go down

Thanks Chris
Page 1 of 1