Jersey Cape Kayak Fishing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jersey Cape Kayak Fishing

A SOUTHERN NJ FORUM FOR LOCAL KAYAK FISHING AND INFO

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
The Kayak Fishing Store ..........501 Ocean Drive, North Wildwood, NJ......... The largest selection of accessories in Southern NJ!!!!!!! ......................www.TheKayakFishingStore.com ..............609.522.5969.....................
The Kayak Fishing Store
Upper deleware River The-ka11
JCKF Traffic Admin
Certified Site

Website Builder

Upper deleware River

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
215kayak angleR

Upper deleware River Empty
PostSubject: Upper deleware River   Upper deleware River EmptySun May 12, 2013 4:28 pm

-Was able to get out on the Water today in the Philadelphia Area, launched from the public boat ramp next to dietz and watson off of state road.. I strictly targeted stripers and got the skunk.. Stayed on the water and fished the area just North of the Tacony Palmiria Bridge not abite Then to end a bad day off on the paddle home dropped a brand new St.Croix rod in the river.. Hopefully this wind calms down so I can get bak to the shore and target some drum before there gone..
Back to top Go down
robmedina

robmedina

PostSubject: Re: Upper deleware River   Upper deleware River EmptyMon May 13, 2013 2:58 pm

I was fishing there on Saturday from shore, but on jersey side. I fished that area from tacony bridge to betsy ross on jersey side in the yak on friday and got nothing. They were jumping all around me but couldnt get any takers. A guy I know from another forum was fishing in his lil 12' boat (not a yak) and was hammering them with clams and bunker I believe. I would try and do the same thing but I am not to keen on anchoring in my yak with all the large debri that floats in the D.

Last edited by robmedina on Mon May 13, 2013 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
215kayak angleR

PostSubject: Re: Upper deleware River   Upper deleware River EmptyMon May 13, 2013 4:51 pm

I know I've seen 40lb fish caut there in the past 2 weeks... Just got put in the work and have that lucky break.. As far as ancoring I brought my boat ancor which is great 4 sand and muddy bottom but u def need a grapplin ancor cause the bottom is so hard! The debre isn't to bad as long as u don't go adfter a bad rain. If u ever wanna hit it up let me know.. I know behind the airport has been good as well as further south near pennsville!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Upper deleware River   Upper deleware River Empty

Back to top Go down

Upper deleware River
Page 1 of 1