Jersey Cape Kayak Fishing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jersey Cape Kayak Fishing

A SOUTHERN NJ FORUM FOR LOCAL KAYAK FISHING AND INFO

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
The Kayak Fishing Store ..........501 Ocean Drive, North Wildwood, NJ......... The largest selection of accessories in Southern NJ!!!!!!! ......................www.TheKayakFishingStore.com ..............609.522.5969.....................
The Kayak Fishing Store
Anyone headin' out for the last Sat. of summer flounder? The-ka11
JCKF Traffic Admin
Certified Site

Website Builder

Anyone headin' out for the last Sat. of summer flounder?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
KJV

KJV

Anyone headin' out for the last Sat. of summer flounder? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone headin' out for the last Sat. of summer flounder?   Anyone headin' out for the last Sat. of summer flounder? EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 9:40 pm

Just checkin' to see what everyone is up to on Sat. Got my new Hobie and just might have to make the maiden voyage.
Back to top Go down
LUNCHBOX
Admin
LUNCHBOX

PostSubject: Re: Anyone headin' out for the last Sat. of summer flounder?   Anyone headin' out for the last Sat. of summer flounder? EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 9:45 pm

im in sat am for a few hours say 6 am
Back to top Go down
SJ Fish Whisperer
Admin
SJ Fish Whisperer

PostSubject: Re: Anyone headin' out for the last Sat. of summer flounder?   Anyone headin' out for the last Sat. of summer flounder? EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 9:48 pm

I'm in. Congrats on the Revo!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.thekayakfishingstore.com
KJV

KJV

PostSubject: Re: Anyone headin' out for the last Sat. of summer flounder?   Anyone headin' out for the last Sat. of summer flounder? EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 9:55 pm

SJ Fish Whisperer wrote:
I'm in. Congrats on the Revo!!! Very Happy
Thanks Chris...
6AM Charlie? Where?
Back to top Go down
SJ Fish Whisperer
Admin
SJ Fish Whisperer

PostSubject: Re: Anyone headin' out for the last Sat. of summer flounder?   Anyone headin' out for the last Sat. of summer flounder? EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 9:23 am

I think we should hit Nummy Island and head toward Nwwd. Fluke are going to be focusing on mullet now and doormats will be moving into the shallows to bulk up. Just a thought. What do you guys think?

Sat tides are perfect

24 High 5:44 AM
24 Low 11:54 AM
24 High 6:01 PM
Back to top Go down
KJV

KJV

PostSubject: Re: Anyone headin' out for the last Sat. of summer flounder?   Anyone headin' out for the last Sat. of summer flounder? EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 8:26 pm

Weather is lookin' kinda beat for the weekend. Might have to sit this one out
Back to top Go down
SJ Fish Whisperer
Admin
SJ Fish Whisperer

PostSubject: Re: Anyone headin' out for the last Sat. of summer flounder?   Anyone headin' out for the last Sat. of summer flounder? EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 10:03 pm

I'm in for Sat as long as no lightning.
Back to top Go down
SeaFlea

SeaFlea

PostSubject: Re: Anyone headin' out for the last Sat. of summer flounder?   Anyone headin' out for the last Sat. of summer flounder? EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 8:52 am

Hello, my name Peggy. You have problem? Yes??

Support calls Wed night, Thurs night, and ALL freakin' day Saturday along with a conversion!
I do hope y'all get out and catch a few!

Kev - congrats on the new bote!! Go feesh in it!!!
Back to top Go down
KJV

KJV

PostSubject: Re: Anyone headin' out for the last Sat. of summer flounder?   Anyone headin' out for the last Sat. of summer flounder? EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 3:58 pm

SJ Fish Whisperer wrote:
I'm in for Sat as long as no lightning.

Yeah, don't mind rain but lightning sucks....will keep an eye on the weather.
Back to top Go down
KJV

KJV

PostSubject: Re: Anyone headin' out for the last Sat. of summer flounder?   Anyone headin' out for the last Sat. of summer flounder? EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 5:56 pm

Still calling for thunderstorms...think I'm gonna skip Saturday and shoot for Tog, blues and maybe a bass or two next week. Got plenty of stuff that needs to be done around the house, get that outta the way this weekend.
Back to top Go down
herder

herder

PostSubject: Re: Anyone headin' out for the last Sat. of summer flounder?   Anyone headin' out for the last Sat. of summer flounder? EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 6:18 pm

Good luck guys cheers
Thinking about hitting up Sandy Hook on Sat for the last hurrah on Fluke.
The weather is kinda looking sucky, but the winds might not be too bad, and I'm hoping any T-Storms will hold off till the afternoon.
Got a 5:30am high, so I'm keeping an eye out on the weather and will play it by ear.
Last chance to put a doormat on the yak God Luck
Back to top Go down
LUNCHBOX
Admin
LUNCHBOX

PostSubject: Re: Anyone headin' out for the last Sat. of summer flounder?   Anyone headin' out for the last Sat. of summer flounder? EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 9:45 pm

we will see what the weather brings,, let you know tomorrow evening
Back to top Go down
KJV

KJV

PostSubject: Re: Anyone headin' out for the last Sat. of summer flounder?   Anyone headin' out for the last Sat. of summer flounder? EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 5:01 pm

Someone local make the call...I'm too far away and I never trust the weather from the internet.
Back to top Go down
LUNCHBOX
Admin
LUNCHBOX

PostSubject: Re: Anyone headin' out for the last Sat. of summer flounder?   Anyone headin' out for the last Sat. of summer flounder? EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 5:21 pm

6am nummy island,, lets do this thing,, 215-205-6763
Back to top Go down
KJV

KJV

PostSubject: Re: Anyone headin' out for the last Sat. of summer flounder?   Anyone headin' out for the last Sat. of summer flounder? EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 7:21 pm

I'm there!!!! Will call if needed.
Back to top Go down
SJ Fish Whisperer
Admin
SJ Fish Whisperer

PostSubject: Re: Anyone headin' out for the last Sat. of summer flounder?   Anyone headin' out for the last Sat. of summer flounder? EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 7:34 pm

I'll have to look at the weather at 4:30am. I don't mind the rain, but I'm not willing to ride the lightning.

Tide at Nummy tomorrow;

High 5:44 AM
Low 11:54 AM
High 6:01 PM
Back to top Go down
SJ Fish Whisperer
Admin
SJ Fish Whisperer

PostSubject: Re: Anyone headin' out for the last Sat. of summer flounder?   Anyone headin' out for the last Sat. of summer flounder? EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 9:04 pm

I can't make it. Rain + family commitment means no yak time.
Back to top Go down
KJV

KJV

PostSubject: Re: Anyone headin' out for the last Sat. of summer flounder?   Anyone headin' out for the last Sat. of summer flounder? EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 2:58 am

Leaving for Nummy at 4 AM. Hope to see you there Charlie. We'll catch up at sometime Chris...no sweat. Weather is good up here right now, hope all is well South.
Back to top Go down
KJV

KJV

PostSubject: Re: Anyone headin' out for the last Sat. of summer flounder?   Anyone headin' out for the last Sat. of summer flounder? EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 6:48 pm

Weather held out....was a solo trip at Nummy. Fished Nummy for 2 Hrs...skunked. Went to another location and managed many small sea bass and my first kayak tog. Caught 3 short tog total. New yak was awesome!!!!
Back to top Go down
SJ Fish Whisperer
Admin
SJ Fish Whisperer

PostSubject: Re: Anyone headin' out for the last Sat. of summer flounder?   Anyone headin' out for the last Sat. of summer flounder? EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 6:55 pm

Glad to hear that you made it out. The Revo is the bomb! Make sure youu grab the turbo's and the sailing rudder!!!
Back to top Go down
herder

herder

PostSubject: Re: Anyone headin' out for the last Sat. of summer flounder?   Anyone headin' out for the last Sat. of summer flounder? EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 9:03 pm

KJV, Great that you made it out and had a shakedown with the new yak and broke it in cheers
The weather report was completely wrong up here at Sandy Hook Blow Up
No rain, just a little cloudy with breaks of sunshine coming out.
The fluke never really turned on and I wound up with 6 shorts, also 3 small Sea Bass, a SunDial and one crab.
The best thing up here were bunker schools bustin up all over, from peanuts to adults.
Managed to land 1 nice blue off of them, got a lot of bite offs. This was the first blue I've seen up here since the spring, they used to be around from spring to fall but they been pretty much absent.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here's one of the bunker snagged on a 6" shad, managed to bite the shad and the bunker in 1/2

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone headin' out for the last Sat. of summer flounder?   Anyone headin' out for the last Sat. of summer flounder? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone headin' out for the last Sat. of summer flounder?
Page 1 of 1